9718551800 145,Vardhmaan Dee Cee plaza, Sector 11 Dwarka, New Delhi
Are there aging signs showing on your face? Is stress stealing away the charm of your beauty? Show these ageing signs the exit door and regain your youth again at Kashyap Skin Clinic, Dwarka, New Delhi.
In the present day and age, it seems that beauty is synonymous with healthy, radiant skin that has the potential to boost overall confidence in a person. If you look in the mirror only to find dullness on your face and your skin that has lost its vigor, it is the time to visit our clinic for availing cosmetic dermatology to enliven your looks.
Kashyap Skin Clinic is a renowned clinic owned and run by Dr. S. K. Kashyap. Dr. Kashyap is a well-known dermatologist and skin specialist in Dwarka, Delhi. At the clinic, our prime aim is to offer a cosmic array of cosmetic dermatology treatment options and skin treatments that will captivatingly revitalize your skin and in turn will enrich your beauty. Read More
- Did MBBS from M.L.B. Govt. Medical College, Jhansi (1998-2003)
- Did MD(Skin, VD & Leprosy) from B.R.D. Govt Medical College, Gorakhpur (2004-2008)
- Served as assistant professor in Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly(2008-2010)
- Served as a consultant at Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital, Rohini, Delhi (2010-2014)
- Was assistant professor in SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Gurgaon (2014-2015)
- Formerly worked at Bhagat Chandra Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi as a Senior Dermatologist.
- Formerly worked at BENSUPS Hospital, Dwarka New Delhi as a Senior Skin Specialist.
- Is a life member of IADVL
- Is a life member of EADV
- Has special training on Plastic Surgery & Cosmetology – Victoria Hospital – Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore.
- Attainted special training in HIV under Dr. D.G. Saple at Grant Medical College and Sir Jamshedjee Jeejeebhoy Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Trained by Lumenis Aesthetic Laser in lasers like light sheer desire, acupulse, Resurfx.
- Attended various conferences all over the globe and in India as well.