Moles are skin growths consist of cells that produce color (pigment). A mole can appear anyplace on the skin, alone or in groups.
Most moles don’t need treatment. A dermatologist can take away a mole that:
- Could be skin cancer.
- Bothers a patient.
- A patient finds unattractive.
A dermatologist can surgically remove a mole during a clinic visit. Some moles would require a second visit. Whether it’s during 1 or 2 visits, a dermatologist in Dwarka Delhi can safely and simply do mole removal treatment. A skin doctor can use one of those procedures:
- Surgical excision: The skin doctor cuts out the whole mole and stitches the skin closed. If the skin doctor suspects that the mole contains cancer, the skin doctor can send the mole to a research laboratory. It’ll be examined beneath a magnifier. This is often referred to as a diagnostic test.
- Surgical shave: The skin doctor uses a surgical blade to get rid of the mole.
- Although laser excision has been tried for moles, it’s not the method of choice for many deep moles because the laser light does not penetrate deeply enough, and there’s no tissue remaining to test pathologically.
Mole Removal Techniques:
At Kashyap Skin Clinic, We used following techniques to remove moles.
- By Excision.
- By CO2 Laser
- By Radiofrequency
Never try and shave off a mole at home.
Here’s why you must never try and shave off a mole at home:
- If the mole contains skin cancer, a number of the cancer cells can stay within the skin — and even spread.
- You will disfigure your skin, causing a scar or other permanent reminder.
- You will cause an infection.
If you have moles on your body and looking for mole removal treatment in Delhi then your choice should be Kashyap Skin Clinic. Here Dr. S. K. Kashyap, a best dermatologist for mole removal will take care of your moles and remove it permanently by using above mentioned techniques.