In addition, skin could lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body might develop fat conditions.
Conditions which will be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures that lead to a loss of skin firmness or the development of fatty tissue
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that will seem as folds once the skin isn’t moving, and more visible with facial expressions
- Skin Pigmentation: Sun burn, patches or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Stagnant wrinkles: These type of wrinkles is visible at all times on our face and don’t change in look with facial expressions
- Scars: as the results of acne or injury to the skin, scars could also be rolling, pitted, discolored, or have increased borders
- Vascular appearance: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that seem as small blood-filled blisters or maybe a constant flush of facial redness